happen

İngilizce happen nedir, İngilizce - İtalyanca sözlük happen ne demek?

[\'hæpən]
verbo intransitivo
1) (occur) accadere, avvenire, succedere
what\'s happening? — cosa sta succedendo?
the accident happened yesterday — l\'incidente è capitato ieri
I wonder what will happen next — mi chiedo cosa succederà adesso
we must make sure this never happens again — dobbiamo assicurarci che questo non accada mai più
he reacted as if nothing had happened — reagì come se nulla fosse stato
whatever happens, don\'t get out — qualunque cosa accada, non uscire
it had o it was bound to happen BE doveva accadere; how does it happen o how can it happen that such problems are ignored? come è possibile che certi problemi vengano ignorati? anything might happen! potrebbe succedere di tutto! he\'s the sort of person who makes things happen — è una di quelle persone che ha la capacità di incidere sulle cose
2) (befall)
to happen to sb. — accadere o succedere a qcn.
if anything happens to her, I shall never forgive myself — se dovesse accaderle qualcosa, non me lo perdonerei mai
3) (occur by chance)
there happens to be a free parking space — per puro caso c\'è un parcheggio libero
it so happened that... — il caso volle che...
as it happened, the weather that day was bad — guarda caso, quel giorno il tempo era brutto
if you happen to see her say hello — se ti capita di vederla salutala
do you happen to have his phone number? — hai per caso il suo numero di telefono?
4) (become of)
what will happen to the children? — che ne sarà dei bambini?
5) (used assertively)
he just happens to be my best friend! — si dà il caso che sia il mio migliore amico!

- happen on
[\'hæpən]
verb
1) (to take place or occur; to occur by chance: What happened next?; It just so happens / As it happens, I have the key in my pocket.) succedere
2) ((usually with to) to be done to (a person, thing etc): She\'s late - something must have happened to her.) succedere
3) (to do or be by chance: I happened to find him; He happens to be my friend.) avere la fortuna di

- happening
- happen upon

- happen on

[\'hæpən]
verbo intransitivo
1) (occur) accadere, avvenire, succedere
what\'s happening? — cosa sta succedendo?
the accident happened yesterday — l\'incidente è capitato ieri
I wonder what will happen next — mi chiedo cosa succederà adesso
we must make sure this never happens again — dobbiamo assicurarci che questo non accada mai più
he reacted as if nothing had happened — reagì come se nulla fosse stato
whatever happens, don\'t get out — qualunque cosa accada, non uscire
it had o it was bound to happen BE doveva accadere; how does it happen o how can it happen that such problems are ignored? come è possibile che certi problemi vengano ignorati? anything might happen! potrebbe succedere di tutto! he\'s the sort of person who makes things happen — è una di quelle persone che ha la capacità di incidere sulle cose
2) (befall)
to happen to sb. — accadere o succedere a qcn.
if anything happens to her, I shall never forgive myself — se dovesse accaderle qualcosa, non me lo perdonerei mai
3) (occur by chance)
there happens to be a free parking space — per puro caso c\'è un parcheggio libero
it so happened that... — il caso volle che...
as it happened, the weather that day was bad — guarda caso, quel giorno il tempo era brutto
if you happen to see her say hello — se ti capita di vederla salutala
do you happen to have his phone number? — hai per caso il suo numero di telefono?
4) (become of)
what will happen to the children? — che ne sarà dei bambini?
5) (used assertively)
he just happens to be my best friend! — si dà il caso che sia il mio migliore amico!

- happen on

İngilizce - İtalyanca sözlüğünde İngilizce happen kelimesinin İtalyanca manası nedir? İngilizce dilindeki happen kelimesinin İtalyanca dilindeki manasını yukarıda okuyabilirsiniz. happen diğer dillerde anlamlarına aşağıdan ulaşabilirsiniz.

Was this article helpful?

93 out of 132 found this helpful