call

İngilizce call nedir, İngilizce - İtalyanca sözlük call ne demek?

nome abbr. computer-aided language learning apprendimento della lingua assistito dall\'elaboratore
[ko:l]
1. verb
1) (to give a name to: My name is Alexander but I\'m called Sandy by my friends) chiamare
2) (to regard (something) as: I saw you turn that card over - I call that cheating.) chiamare
3) (to speak loudly (to someone) to attract attention etc: Call everyone over here; She called louder so as to get his attention.) chiamare
4) (to summon; to ask (someone) to come (by letter, telephone etc): They called him for an interview for the job; He called a doctor.) chiamare, convocare
5) (to make a visit: I shall call at your house this evening; You were out when I called.) far visita, passare
6) (to telephone: I\'ll call you at 6 p.m.) chiamare, telefonare
7) ((in card games) to bid.) dichiarare
2. noun
1) (an exclamation or shout: a call for help.) grido, invocazione
2) (the song of a bird: the call of a blackbird.) richiamo
3) (a (usually short) visit: The teacher made a call on the boy\'s parents.) visita
4) (the act of calling on the telephone: I\'ve just had a call from the police.) chiamata, telefonata
5) ((usually with the) attraction: the call of the sea.) richiamo
6) (a demand: There\'s less call for coachmen nowadays.) richiesta
7) (a need or reason: You\'ve no call to say such things!) motivo

- caller
- calling

- call-box

- call for

- call off

- call on

- call up

- give someone a call

- give a call

- on call

nome abbr. computer-aided language learning apprendimento della lingua assistito dall\'elaboratore

İngilizce - İtalyanca sözlüğünde İngilizce call kelimesinin İtalyanca manası nedir? İngilizce dilindeki call kelimesinin İtalyanca dilindeki manasını yukarıda okuyabilirsiniz. call diğer dillerde anlamlarına aşağıdan ulaşabilirsiniz.

Was this article helpful?

93 out of 132 found this helpful